My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Our computer genius in training...



Aidan is a real stinker. And I mean that in the nicest possible "love my child very much" kind of way. She cannot keep her hands to herself. It doesn't matter how many times you say "NO", she is disobedient!! I'm waiting to mark the date when she obeys me the first time I ask and believe me I will blog about it. Lately it's the computer. When one of us is sitting by it, she MUST be on our laps with her sticky little fingers all over everything. Finally Jer got smart. He put Ella's princess laptop on the table beside him...problem solved. Doesn't she look pleased with herself!!

2 comments:

Cherrye said...

Hiya Erin. Come on across the pond when you get a chance. Today was a beautiful day in Southern Italy - nice warm sun...it made me want to go to the beach (for about 2 minutes, then the wind started up again...)

I hope you get to take your trip soon, and if you make it to southern Italy, remember our new B&B...www.ilcedro.com (site coming soon.)

Anonymous said...

Hello I am visiting from the party and just wanted to say your daughter with her computer and her daddy and totally cute together!

Count down to Josh Groban Concert