My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Come on People!!!!!!

If you haven't listed a book for my Buy A Friend A Book Week thingy, you're time is almost up. I don't have nearly as many as I'd like so let's go, people, tell me what you want. And don't get all "I feel so selfish" on me. I'M BUYING SOMEONE A BOOK!!!!!!! It's my choice so indulge me, please, I'm begging you...I'm going to start listing people if I don't hear from you. The whole world's going to know, and then how are you going to feel, huh? Don't make me get mean and nasty about it... :D

Seriously, so far I have requests from the following people: Louise, Ruth, Jamie, Rachel and Kathy.

These people have expressed interest, but not given me suggestions: Dedee and Svea.

So, if you are not listed there and you read my blog, tell me what book you're dying to have.

And if you just haven't listed something for me because you don't know how to comment, here's the trick. At the bottom of each post there's something that looks like this:
12 comments

1. Click on the light blue "comments" link and there will either be lots of great things that people have already written to me or you will be the first lucky person!
2. Then there's a box where you can write your commentary and you don't have to be a blogger. That's why there are the "other" and "anonymous" options. Just click one of those and put in your name and website or if you prefer to remain anonymous (which I hope you don't, that's no fun) you can choose that option. So, now you have no reason not to comment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ANY book, Erin? I'd love to read one of the books you bought on parenting (your favorite one, perhaps?), but I'd be willing to just borrow one of yours and then send it back to ya or on to someone else who'd like to read it :)

svea said...

Hi Erin,
I would like the book Created to be HIs helpmate- by Debi Pearl.
I gave my copy away to a newly married friend, and had only scanned it over once. I really have been convicted that I want to be the best wife ever to my amazing husband, and I appreciated the bits I remember from Debi's book. I would love to have a copy to write in and really study. So that 's my vote. Thanks sweets!

svea said...

Hi Erin,
I would like the book Created to be HIs helpmate- by Debi Pearl.
I gave my copy away to a newly married friend, and had only scanned it over once. I really have been convicted that I want to be the best wife ever to my amazing husband, and I appreciated the bits I remember from Debi's book. I would love to have a copy to write in and really study. So that 's my vote. Thanks sweets!

Count down to Josh Groban Concert