My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Yummy Pancakes...

So as I'm always on the search to make my recipes healthier so I can eat them, I Googled "Whole Wheat Pancakes" this morning and I found THE ONE!!! Oh was it good. My family ate a lot. The great thing is, there's no white flour, no sugar. Yay!!!

Whole Wheat Pancakes

3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp honey
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup yogurt (vanilla's good)
2 tbsp oil

Sift together dry ingredients. In separate bowl mix together honey, beaten egg, milk, yogurt and oil. Whisk quickly into dry ingredients. Preheat pan (if needed use small amt of butter). Makes 6-8 pancakes

I ate mine with yogurt on it (Astro Balkan Style yogurt - it has less sugar than most yogurts and was the recommended brand for a candida cleanse). The hubby and kiddos used syrup. It would be great with fresh fruit on it as well. Well Happy Easter Everyone!!

4 comments:

Louise said...

That sounds yummy!! I'll have to try that one!
Thanks for sharing!

ejy126svlee said...

I tried that and i agree! That is great tasting!

Unknown said...

ooooo those sound REALLY good!!!!

Corie said...

I'll have to give this recipe to my husband. He's the breakfast chef in the house! :)

Count down to Josh Groban Concert