My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Can Do It!!!!

I dragged my tired butt out of bed this morning an hour earlier than I usually do...I don't want to hear any snickering or mocking, so I'm not even going to say when. It may not be early for most people, but it's very hard for me. So as I was saying, Louise called me this morning to make sure I was up and then I exercised! Oh yeah, baby, I was hurtin' and sweatin' and well you get the picture. I've been pretty much sedentary for the last 4 months and so this was an accomplishment. So my goal is to do this every morning (Monday - Friday) and starting next week I'm going to add in my daily walk (I'll do it in the evening and spread the love a little over the day), hopefully it'll warm up by then! Maybe my cleanse will actually do something on the outside then, too : )

14 comments:

all over the map said...

Good on ya Erin!
Motivation is hard, well at least I struggle with it.
Walking frees the mind, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you!
Love you!
E.

Unknown said...

Erin, that is so great! I think you may just motivate ME! So what did you do? How did you fit in time with the kiddos? I struggle with this, so any suggestions you have I will very much appreciate. Merci!

Erin said...

Well, My kids don't wake up until between 8:00 (Ella) and 9:00 (Aidan), so I got up earlier than that and did Basic Tae Bo (Billy Blanks in skin tight lycra :o ) for 30 minutes and Windsor Pilates for 20 minutes. Once it warms up I'll start my evening walks (after the kiddos are in bed, usually I start between 8 and 9). It's my "me" time. It's when I think, when I pray, when I listen to music and just walk until I feel like going home. I love it. I did it every night last spring/summer/fall. I slept much better, too. I wasn't really looking forward to getting up early because I'm NOT a morning person, but it was actually refreshing being in a quiet house with no one needing me. : )

Dedee said...

Way to go! I went on a mile long, one way, rather hard hike yesterday. I'll count that for my exercise for yesterday. You are awesome.

Roo said...

AIDEN GETS UP AT 9am!!!??! how do you do that??? did they teach you that in your parenting book??? wow erin....

Louise said...

I am so proud of you girl!! You can do it!!! I'll make sure....lol!

Nadine said...

Good for you. I so want to exercise, but I'm having trouble being motivated.

Erin said...

There's nothing like cute spring and summer clothing to motivate me!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get into a routine of exercising too. We have a gym membership...my husband uses it the most..I go maybe 2 x a week. But, in the summer's, I use it mostly for the pool. Does that count as exercise?

Lindsay said...

I'm impressed. Is your motivation contagious? I could use some out here! :)

Oh, and I'll need to see photographic evidence of Elleah actually gets fat. I don't believe it for a second...

Kate said...

Hey Erin,
Thanks for your sweet comments, you are such a blessing!
Thanks for the reminder about Monday... Would you be able to bring the video to church on Sunday? I have Monday off from school, so I can watch it during the day...

Thanks again
xoxo

Cherrye said...

Awesome. I LOVE tae-bo AND pilates...I wish we were closer so we could motivate each other! Maybe I will go outside and take a walk right now!

ejy126svlee said...

Whoa I walked 3 13/4 miles the other day! It was very tiring! I feel your pain!

Count down to Josh Groban Concert