My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Vote for Val!!!!

Okay everyone, it's time to rally our support. Val over at Purple Valley also has a blog called Grandma's Diary where she shares pages from her grandmothers actual diary from the 1940's. It's being nominated for a blogging award (Best Blog of All Time none the less!), but she needs our help to vote her up, up, up!!! So go here and register and put your vote in for Grandma and most importantly, go read this great blog. It's so cool! She's already at the top of page 2 of 53 pages of blogs being nominated. Very neat.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I loved her Grandma's Diary blog. As soon as I get my confirmation email, I'm voting.

Count down to Josh Groban Concert