My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

7 Songs For Life...

So I've been tagged by Louise and I thought at first this meme would be a no brainer because I love music so much. In actuality, it's really quite difficult because I don't think I'd only want to listen to 7 songs for the rest of my life. But I'll try.

So, if I could only listen to 7 songs for the rest of my life they would be:

1. Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden because it's been "our" song since the day it came out and probably always will be! In fact, I dubbed it "our song" before "we" were even a "we" : )

2. Feelin' Good by Michael Buble because it's the one song that will always put me in a great mood. It's the kind of song that makes you want to dance!

3. You Decide by Fireflight because you need a good song that you can jump up and down to and really belt out the song with a wooden spoon.

4. All Around Me by Flyleaf and When You are Near by Jeremy Camp tied for my worship song. They both make me want to close my eyes and just sway. Can they count as one? Well, it's my blog and I say they are both #4!

5. So She Dances by Josh Groban This song represents grace and elegance to me. I'm playing it right now. It makes me want to just be that!

6. Stayin' Alive by The Bee Gees or the dance version because it is so nostalgic for me...oh it brings me back to highschool...I'll always break out dancing if it comes on

7. Home by Michael Buble because it's very melancholic for me. Everyone needs a song that they can listen to when they are in a mood.

So those are my choices of the moment. Ask me again in a year and they'll have changed. Music is evolving for me, as I change my music changes. I have eclectic taste and I appreciate pretty much any music. There are probably other songs that I could list if I could remember them. I listen to so much that it's really hard for me to pinpoint favorites. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do it, please leave me a comment so that I can come check it out.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Awesome choices!! Yeah I totally agree, my choices will always change as my music faves change, fun to do though eh?

Cherrye said...

Nice choices. I love the Bee Gees, too, and Josh Grobin. I could listen to him all day.

Unknown said...

I loooooove "Home". I could listen to it over and over and over . . . :) I'm going to have to do this meme . . .

Count down to Josh Groban Concert