My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Very, very, very, very, very excited!!!!!!!

Okay, so I'm very excited as my title said. Jer and I are going to see Fireflight at the Pantages Playhouse next Friday (that's who's playing right now, or will be shortly once it loads if you have your speakers turned on and you didn't shut off my mp3 player). Jer introduced them to me a few months back and they have quickly become my favorite band. And it's actually 4 bands playing on Friday and they are one of them. Yay!!! How cool is that. I didn't think they'd ever come here, I get the cd for Christmas and VIOLA...5 weeks later they're in Winnipeg. What great timing!

No comments:

Count down to Josh Groban Concert