My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 17: Candida Cleanse

Well, it's true...the first 2 weeks are the hardest after that it's not so bad. My energy is back. On Friday I cleaned my entire house from top to bottom and when I finished I was almost disappointed not to have more to do. I think it's been so long since I even wanted to do anything productive that it was a nice treat to have a clean, fresh house. Jer was also relieved and delighted. Aside from my verse posted on the fridge (Galatians 6:9 - click on verse to read passage) I've put a counter on my blog to give myself motivation (although the words are very dark and I can't figure out how to change it, so you'll have to look closely to read it, making it almost pointless!!).

1 comment:

svea said...

I am so proud of you Erin. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! You are an insoiration. Keep starving the worm!!!!!

Count down to Josh Groban Concert