My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

35 things about me...

1. What is your occupation? mommy
2. What color are your socks right now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? someone butchering "Unchained
Melody" on
American Idol
4. What was the last thing that you ate? tortilla chips with bean dip
5. Can you drive a stick shift? not to save my life or anyone else's for that
matter
(that's not a very good thing)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red
7. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? love her to pieces
9. How old are you today? 26
10. Favorite drink? right now anything but water (it's all I can drink)
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? ummm, none at all...but soccer if
any
(that one's for Jer)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
13. Pets? a fish named Ziggy
14. Favorite food? probably anything Italian (still in Italy mode I suppose)
15. What was the last movie you watched? Charlotte's Web (and I cried)
16. Favorite day of the year? My birthday (and that's when I want to be in
Italy)

17. Favorite thing to do at home? you might think Blogging, but reading (in
a
bubblebath is even better)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? my Barbies and their big house I
had

19. Which is your favorite: spring or fall? Spring
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
22. Living arrangements? ummm, a house, with my 2 kids and husband?
23. When was the last time you cried? yesterday (all day off and on...
it was happy crying)

24. What is on the floor of your closet? an overturned laundry basket (kids
use it
for their car, a belt, boxes of unopened closet storage, and socks.
25. What did you do last night? read an awesome book, talked with Jer.
26. Favorite smells? Jer's cologne, vanilla, anything baking
27. What are you afraid of? snakes, worms, anything that looks like a
snake or worm

28. How many Siblings? 2 brothers
29. How many cars have you owned? 1 on my own and one with Jer
30. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
31. How many years at your current job? 3 1/2 and only 20 some odd years
till
retirement
32. Favorite day of the week? Monday, Wednesday, Tuesday, Friday...
they're all the
same to me
33. How many provinces have you lived in? 1 (now ask me how many cities...1)
34. Favorite holiday? My birthday (it should be a holiday)
35. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? no, I wanted to drive the
Challenger,
but no

1 comment:

Roo said...

erin.
i also
HATE
snakes.

*shudder*

Count down to Josh Groban Concert