My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

31 Days till Sandals

Spring is in the air. I know this because I can feel it. I'm freezing. Which means my furnace isn't turning on, so it must be getting nice out. I'm so excited! I'm known to pull out my sandals April 1 (and they don't get put away until about November 1). Doesn't matter how much snow is left, I'm done with the restraint of shoes and boots on that date. Although I must say my hotty boots are going to be hard to give up, I have so enjoyed tottering around in them this winter! But I live for the strappy little numbers that let my sweaty, hot feet breathe...ah, freedom. I guess that means I should take off the nail polish that's been slowly chipping away on my toenails for the last 5 months. Yuck! (I have a serious problem with keeping up with nail polish.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you! I cannot wait until I can pull out my flip flops!! Although my feet need a serious makeover before I do it...

Count down to Josh Groban Concert