My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Word of God Speak (Kutless)

Yesterday on the way to the hospital to visit my dad I had this song playing (the one playing on my mp3 player on the sidebar right now) over and over again. I needed the strength to face this situation and up until that point I was just a blubbering, weepy mess. I just prayed for God to pour His peace over me. He miraculously gave me what I needed to be there and sit there and be still. I was reminded that He is the Refiner and Purifier of Silver and He's holding me and my family as we are in the middle of the fire right now. If you have a moment, sit back, close your eyes and let His peace wash over you. With Him, you CAN face what today holds, I CAN face today...

I'm finding myself
At a loss for words
And the funny thing is
It's okay

The last thing i need
Is to be heard
But to hear
What you would say

Word of God speak
Would you pour out like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty

To be still and know
That you're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In your holiness
Word of God speak

I'm finding myself
In the midst of you
Beyond the music
Beyond the noise

All that I need
Is to be with you
To be quiet
And hear your voice

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this song and now I have it in my head. I knew this was the song you were talking about before reading the lyrics. :) Erin, hold Him close. you'll make it through this. Love and tight hugs to you.....

Lindsay said...

Another great song :)

Email me an update, okay? Been praying for you...

Anonymous said...

Erin
I pray that God will pour His peace all over you
I pray that He holds you and your family close
I pray that He restores your fathers health
Big Hugs Erin

Louise said...

Love that song!!
I am praying girl!!
LOVE YOU!!

Andrea said...

I love that song too! I havent' heard Kutlass' version though; only Mercy Me.

I'm glad it helped to soothe your soul.

it's a gong show... said...

I will continue to pray for your family.

Nadine said...

Erin, I've been out of town all week and I'm now catching up with my blog reading. I'm deeply sorry for your heartache and your dad being so ill.

Father, I pray right now that you continue to minister your peace that goes beyond understanding and give Erin and her family rest in you. Bring healing to her dad and strength to him for complete healing. Amen.

Crystal said...

Praying for your whole family and especially for your Dad.

Count down to Josh Groban Concert