My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Culinary delights!

I went out to my garden and picked the ingredients for my lunch (obviously not the bread!).One day the carrots will be from my garden, too, but until then, it was pretty fabulous. I finally got my bruschetta. It's much more fun cooking when it's food you've watched grow. Mmmm...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really YUMMY!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! Can't wait to try the "garden" brushetta!

Roo said...

um....
i can come over for lunch.

:)

Louise said...

mmmmmmm that looks yummy..okay so now I have to come for JAM and a yum salad!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

yummmmm

Corie said...

Mmm-Mmm-Good.
Your garden posts make me think of that nursery rhyme, but I substitute your name....

Erin, Erin, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?....

it's a gong show... said...

I never knew you were such a Suzy Homemaker...that lunch looks deeelicious!

Unknown said...

Corie is so funny :)

Everything looks so yum! I can't wait for a garden next year! We'll have to then talk about our garden journeys :)

Count down to Josh Groban Concert