My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Oh yeah...I'm bringing somethin' back!

I feel like I'm on top of the world right now, I did it. I ran 20 minutes. I have no idea how far that is, but it was far. I'm very excited! My emoticons on the sidebar are pretty excited, too : ) Does that ever feel like an accomplishment from 30 seconds of running! It's been 2 months and I'm well on my way to my goal. I'm assuming I'm not too far off my 2 mile goal. I guess we'll just have to find out.

6 comments:

tammi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Your determination is inspiring. You have good reason to feel proud of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

wtg Val !!! :)

Erin said...

I think possibly Jen meant "wtg Erin" ;) It's okay, I know what she meant!

Louise said...

Way to go Erin...that should be pretty close to your 2mile goal....that is awesome!

Unknown said...

Oh that is so awesomely wonderful! I'm happy and excited for you!

Corie said...

20 Minutes- Whoo Hoo!
Makes me laugh when I think of a post your posted months ago about how you were doing the run/walk thing and you ran for a minute or two and didn't want to stop in front of the other people outside... and now you are running for 20 minutes! So great!

Count down to Josh Groban Concert