My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What a mess!!


This is the mess that awaited me in Ella's hair this morning before school! Let's just say there wasn't enough time and so we still have to deal with it when she gets home. Up in a ponytail and that'll have to do. Her little sweaty head at night makes for a nightmare. Plus, daddy gave her a bath last night and even though they used conditioner, he didn't comb it before bed and she went to bed with wet hair. Yuck!!!

10 comments:

all over the map said...

Thanks for making me laugh. I couldn't help myself. LOL Poor mummy! I wouldn't even want to try and comb that out. Ella is soo sweet. Look at those eyes. She's a beauty.

Unknown said...

Woa, Nelly!! That is a rat's nest! :):) I can see it now. . . my Miss Maia will have pictures exactly like these one day. . . I remember having hair like this, and I remember even more so, spending 30 minutes each morning with my mom brushing it out. Ugh!!

I love the top pic, Erin. Very cute :)

Dedee said...

Does that ever bring back memories. I remember one day that my mom got so fed up with trying to get my hair brushed that she chopped it off. It had been down to my bum, but it suddenly became shoulder length!

Good luck!

Louise said...

LOL too funny!! Not for you of course...
Ella what a sweetheart!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I hope it wont be too knotty

Nadine said...

Oh how I remember my daughter's hair when she was little. I hope it doesn't take too long to get out.

Roo said...

ahhhhh!! that is AWESOME hair! some people work hard to get their hair to do that! :)

Erin said...

UPDATE: It took me 1/2 hour this morning (the day after pictures taken) to comb through it. I didn't have the time or heart to do it yesterday, but I should have because today it was even worse (2 nights sleeping on it!!)

Anonymous said...

I hope she didnt cry too much

Erin said...

Nope, she was a very brave girl. She's cried for much less tangles. Maybe she's starting to get a tougher scalp.

Count down to Josh Groban Concert