My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Ode to my commenters

 I just thought that I would give a little verbal appreciation to those who take the time to comment on my obscure posts.  Makes me feel very appreciated.  Judy, Ruth, Becky, you guys are my faithfuls.  I look forward to your insight, encouragement and fun comments.  A shout out to a couple new ones, Esther, Carla, very tickled that you guys stopped by to say Hi!!!  And to all you others who have posted in the past, you are a bright spot in my day.  I look forward each day to seeing who has commented.  And to all those who have not commented, I hope you enjoy the blog and hope one day to hear from you (it's fun to hear your thoughts!!), and if not, keep enjoying.  

3 comments:

jb said...

how sweet erin.
i just wanted to encourage you to keep being YOU on your blog. i like it - it's fun, bubbly, exactly who you are.
=)

Anonymous said...

glad i could "tickle" you....tee hee.
hope to start my own personal blog sometime soon, but i don't know how often i'd be able to update it, as i work from home.
i was thinking about you the other day...reminiscing about our "sister club"--remember that? me, you, rach, nanci. and our song ("i'll be missing you")....
good times.

Roo said...

:)
yeeeeeeeer so welcome.
so glad you are part of the blogisphere.

love you erin.
shalomy to your homey.

Count down to Josh Groban Concert