My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Snapshots



A sweet moment

If only we were all this excited!!

I still can't believe she got a laptop before me!!!
And it's PINK!!!
(Good thing I already know how to count and spell
or I'd be jealous!)

             She fits in Daddy's new backpack!             

All the girlies in Granny's jammies

Ella Bella Dancerella  
                              
Ella and Monika sing "Away in a Manger"
for Grandpa Harder

2 comments:

Roo said...

maaaaherry
christmas
erin!

mwah!

jb said...

looks like you've all had a good christmas thus far... =)
what did YOU get for christmas??

Count down to Josh Groban Concert