My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Early morning ramblings

This is what 5:33 a.m. looks like at my house. I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning and thinking since 4:00. I finally got up because I was keeping Jer up. I think I'm just very overwhelmed. There is SO much floating around in my head. I figured if I got up and just thought about it, made some lists, then maybe I could go sleep for a few hours. What's so important that I can't sleep? Well, here, I'll purge to you, my wonderful bloggy friends and then you can think about it and I will go sleep...

- Of course, the showhome! It is 4 weeks from NEEDING to be done and there is lots and lots to do yet (draperies, accessories, furniture, details, details, details).

- I've been asked by the same people to do another home (not a showhome, just a basic house in another small town, spec home).

- we are weeks away from putting our house up for sale (hopefully in the next 3 weeks sometime) and there is lots to be done to get it to the point where it's ready to sell.

- all the details for our new house...the floorplan, the meeting with the bank, organizing trades, picking selections, moving!

- going to see Josh Groban in 14 hours and I'm so excited that it's just one more thing I'm thinking about.

- Aidan's birthday party on Saturday...making cake, buying food, get a present.

The one and only think I'm not having to think or worry about...what I'm wearing to the concert tonight. (Well, I have to decide which of the two shirts to wear that I purchased, but that's just a minor detail). Yes, dear friends, I bought myself something hot! Well, it makes me feel good, so that's enough for me. I even got new shoes. I NEVER buy new shoes. Sorry for the poor picture, I was guessing where they were when I took the picture because it's the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT and I couldn't see them!! Yeah, I'm taking pictures of shoes in the wee morning hours. I was in the city this morning (oh, I guess that would be yesterday morning) and I decided to go to Payless Shoes. I wasn't actually planning on buying anything. Then I saw these. And suddenly I needed an outfit to go with them. Kind of spontaneous, not terribly justifiable, but oh, so sweet! Besides, isn't Josh worth it? I think so... : ) (and who needs to justify 4 1/2 inch heels? Not I)

Okay, well I'm off to the land of nod. Wish me luck and sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a great time tonight and that you were able to sleep a bit more. You should try "stomping around the yard", that should help you sleep!

Anonymous said...

hope you did get some more sleep

praying for all your concerns

love your shoes and hope you have a good time

Unknown said...

Erin,
you sound like me with my lists, things running through my head, and it all causing me not to sleep. I never can sleep when there's something big the next day like an amazing concert!! I hope you have a GREAT time tonight, but I don't expect anything but!!! I can't wait to hear all about it, then tomorrow you can start all over with your worry list and tackling those things. I have one of my own to tackle! Too bad we can't get together, drink a cup of coffee at Starbucks or shop somewhere to ease our minds of our lists, and then possibly consider tackling them AFTER we've had some R&R time together! :) (Dreaming, right?!) Anyway, have fun, and when you get back, I hope you can get the things done in manageable time with the least amount of stress possible.

:)

Roo said...

:) guess what? brian and i were coming home from the states when the "josh caravan" overtook us. now i know WHY the tickets were soooooo expensive!! THEY HAD 12 HUGE SHINY SEMIS and one swanky coach (with dark tinted windows) -- it takes a lot of cash to refuel those babies. we don't know FOR SURE that it was "them" but i think it's a pretty safe bet. :)

love the shoes.

aidens birthday is FRIDAY? i have it marked for SATURDAY?...

you are moving? AHH. that is huge.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Sounds like you have alot on your plate. Good luck with your list. And btw... I LOVE the shoes. I wish I had a reason to wear those. somehow I doubt they go with my PJs, the daily staple once September starts.

Anonymous said...

Ok...you're turning in to me. I buy shoes and then the clothes, or jewelry and then the clothes.....

Good for you! Those shoes are hot!

Count down to Josh Groban Concert