My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 03, 2007

But before I leave...


I've been given the Rockin' Girl Blogger award by Cherrye over at My Bella Vita. Wow! I'm ALMOST speechless...almost. But not quite. THANK YOU!!! That is such an honor that someone thinks I'm a rockin' girl! Well I think she's a rockin' girl and I'm so blessed to call her a friend. I love this, I have so many new friends I've never met. I'd love it even more if I could meet you guys. Okay, so now I have to give this Rockin' Girl Blogger award to someone...

Lindsay...I've been reintroduced to who you are through your blog. You make me smile, you make me cry, you are a very vivid writer. Even though we don't spend as much face-to-face time as we used to, I'm still learning a great deal about you through your blog and I look forward to reading what you write as though I'm having coffee with you. I feel like I can hear you through your words.

Val...you feel like my sister from another mother, I'm pretty sure. Although we've never met, you are one of the most encouraging, sweet women I've had the pleasure of meeting through blogging. You make me smile and you just plain ROCK!!

And every single other blogger girl that I have listed on my sidebar Rocks. That's why you're on my sidebar! God bless you all this weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin!! Dang it, you made me cry! Thank you, though, so much for the wonderful honor. Sounds silly, but it really is an honor when anyone says things as sweet as that about you. Same goes to you, darlin' :)

Hugs!!

Nadine said...

Congratulations because you do Rock! I so enjoy reading your blog. Have a great weekend.

Count down to Josh Groban Concert