My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Grand Canyon


There are no words to discribe how I felt standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon...

it was bigger and more amazing than I ever imagined...

I truly felt the wonder of God's spectacular creation and all I wanted to do was sit and look at it...

I know the experts say that it took millions of years to form from natural forces, but I would love to just believe that God placed it here on Earth for us to be able to see how big he is...

how big his love for us is that He would place such amazing things for us to enjoy!

We spent 16 hours on a journey to and from the Grand Canyon. We were only there for a mere 2 hours out of the 16 hours, but it was worth every minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! LOVE the updates erin.
the grand canyon is grand.

and so are you.

Count down to Josh Groban Concert