My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://fullyalive-readytosmile.com
and update your bookmarks.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Digs...


We stayed in a huge pyramid, The Luxor and let me tell you, it was quite the experience. I know everything in Vegas is huge, but this was monstrous.

This is what you first see when you walk into the Luxor's lobby. There were beautiful statues everywhere in the hotel and it felt so grand. In fact, below are 3 friends I made: )



I think there is a line in a U2 song that says "welcome to a place called vertigo..." and that's exactly how I felt every time we opened our hotel room door. The pictures above and below were taken from the 22nd floor in the hallway outside our hotel room. Astounding! I've never felt so dizzy. To get a feel for how big it really is, look on the upper picture, there is a big black box structure on the left...that's an imax theatre! To get to our room we had to take what was called an "inclinator. In the four corners of the hotel there are elevators that go up at a 39 degree incline. Thank goodness you can't see out of them.

No comments:

Count down to Josh Groban Concert